To age up Sims, make more money, keep others happy, and get access to free real estate, you can use several Sims 3 cheats. Through amazing Sims 3 cheat codes, you can do whatever you want to make the game more fun. Getting your own house in the game would help to make the journey much more manageable.
You can get help from cheats in your first game. Through understanding these cheats, you can get all Matrix and turn the reality upside down. So please read below to find out the best Sims 3 cheat codes and understand how to use them to make your gaming experience even better.
The Sims 3 Cheats Codes
To open the command box, you will have to press Control-Shift-C, which will help you to enter cheat codes as per your wish. Through these cheat codes, you can expect to make the game filed with your desired effects.
The best Sims 3 cheat codes used by the majority of players is testingcheatsenabled as this helps to Shift-Click on various features as well as change their properties. Plus, you have access to Shift-Click on your Sim to change characters and position, press Shift-Click on a location to permit teleport, Shift-Click on new Sims to manage friendship status, Shift-Click on the mailbox to change your profession, and much more.
Other Sims 3 cheats include:
- Help – Shows many cheat codes
- rosebud – More than 1,000 Simoleons
- kaching – More than 1,000 Simoleons
- motherlode – More than 50,000 Simoleons
- shazaam – More than 2,500 life pleasure points to activate Sim
- make happy – Helps to change moods of people in the house. Removes negativity.
- make me know everyone – The chosen Sim can identify other Sims
- make friends for me – The selected Sim can make new friends
- make motives [static|dynamic] – Set reasons fixed or active for a complete home
- set age [number] – Set the age of the selected Sim
- familyfunds [sims last name] [money required] – You can get at least 9999999.
- ageuptonpc on – Helps to increase the age of the Sim into a non-controllable NPC who survives in your home. The cheat is applicable on children.
- modify traits – Set or clear characters
- forcetwins – Pregnant Sim can get twins.
- edit in cas – Bring the Sim back to Create-a-Sim
- resetsim [first name and last name] – Return Sims to harmless and unbiased state at house
- freerealestate – Pay no attention to the cost when purchasing a lot
- buydebug – Allows you to purchase whatever, as well as sheltered objects
- add to the household – Enhance active Sim to present household
- force service sim [name] – Potency, an exact service Sim, to give the idea
- force event – Tick career structure you work at to strength an event
- quit – Leave the game
- jokeplease – A casual print tale to relieve
- enablellamas [on|off] – Llamas allowed message
- force all events – Click career-building to show all events for the career repeatedly
- unlockoutfits [on|off] – See career outfits as well as facility uniforms.
- moveobjects [on|off] – Limitless for engaging/changing matters
- constrainfloorelevation [true|false] – Force terrain changes irrespective of matters, Sims, and other objects
- disablesnappingtoslotsonalt – Structures will not break to slots whereas holding Alt
- fadeobjects [on|off] – Matters disappear when the camera gets near to them
- snapobjectstoangle [true|false] – Fastening 45 degree angle thing snap
- force visitor – Forces a neighbor to come in front
- set career [career] [level] – Give chosen Sim a career
- force opportunity – Click career structure you work at to force a chance
- snapobjectstogrid [true|false] – Toggle snap to grid for placed substances
- hideheadlineeffects [on|off] – Display or hide talk/thought balloons overhead Sim’s head
- slowmotionviz: [0-8] – Slow motion visuals;
- fps [on|off] – Toggle framerate show at top right
- fullscreen [on|off] – Buckle fullscreen
So why not make your gaming experience better? Get hold of all the Sims 3 cheat codes for PC and get your game to the next level.