If your search for top mobile spy apps did not get you any results, you have come to the right place, as today, we are going to review the top 3 spy apps of 2020 briefly. We understand how daunting and overwhelming it is to pick a few from the tons of options that you come across. The entire drill of selecting a few apps and then taking the features, price, and compatibility into account after considering your needs and budget is a tiresome task.
To save you from this hassle and your valuable time, we bring you a guide in which we are briefly going to review the top three apps of this year. Let’s start:
Xnspy ranks at number one because of its affordability and advanced features. The two main things anyone keeps in mind before buying a spy app is that it is within their budget and price. Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Xnspy ranks on top of the spying apps.
Xnspy is one of the few apps that supports 24/7 customer support, along with different tracking features that you won’t find in other apps. Once you have subscribed to the app, you are going to receive an email that will contain login credentials and a guide to help you with the installation process. Xnspy tracks text messages, call logs, emails, multimedia, and web browsing history, locations, keystrokes (Android), and Wi-Fi logs (Android). The app also provides you with plenty of remote functionalities. For instance, you can shut down a monitored device, wipe off its data, record surroundings, or take screenshots. The app also comes with an additional feature called the Watchlist alerts. With the help of this feature, you can set alerts on particular words, contacts, and locations and stay informed of relevant information. The app sends you actuarial reports of the top 5 callers, top 5 calls, and most frequently visited websites.
Another reason why Xnspy ranks on top is its affordable price. The app offers users with two packages to the users Basic and Premium. For the Basic package, you have to pay $4.99/month, and the Premium edition is worth $7.49. When compared to the other apps and the number of features they are providing, we found Xnspy an affordable option with an advanced range of features you can use on Android devices as well as on iPhone.
The app’s compatibility is nothing you should bother yourself with. Xnspy runs fairly well on both Android and iOS devices. On Android, Xnspy supports 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x & 10.0. As for Xnspy’s iOS No-jailbreak, Xnspy supports6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 13.3.1
- The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Xnspy offers plenty of advanced features in an affordable range.
- The customer support is responsive and available for live chat 24/7.
- Xnspy offers offline tracking feature that allows the app to record data without an internet connection.
- If the phone user deletes a detail from the call logs or text message, you can access it if the app has made a backup already.
- Customer support helps with the remote installation of the app on Android devices.
- Xnspy records data in real-time.
- The installation takes a few minutes only, and there are numerous tutorial guides for users regarding the usage of each feature of the app.
Like any other app, Xnspy has a couple of drawbacks:
- There is no trial version.
- You can monitor only one device with one license.
- Xnspy offers limited support for Blackberry and Symbian phones.
- Xnspy does not come with remote camera access.
This app ranks second on our list and comes with a variety of smart monitoring features that let you keep tabs on both Android devices, iPhones, and many others. If you look closely, there is not much difference between the apps as far as their features are concerned. They are similar. The main difference lies in prices. As far as the cost of this app is concerned, it offers numerous features as it is compatible with a variety of devices. You can monitor text messages, view installed apps, access instant messenger chats, and social media apps. You can view internet history, record the surroundings as well as the keystrokes made on the phone.
With Mobistealth, you can enjoy a variety of pricing plans. The app caters to a wide range of users who use different phones.
To monitor Android devices, there are MobiStealth Pro and Pro X versions at the price of$16.66/month and $26.66/month, respectively. For spying on an iOS device, Mobistealth has Premium and Premium Plus versions at $26.66/month and $40/month, respectively.
All of these plans come with basic and premium versions. The standard version offers limited functionality to all users. So, see that you get the premium versions. But they are costly and could become difficult to afford in the long run if you want to monitor more than one device.
You can see from the pricing plans that the app supports plenty of devices. Mobistealth seamlessly supports Android devices along with iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
As for iOS devices, the app supports 6, 6-Plus, 7, 7-Plus, and other models above iOS 9.0. Mobistealth supports all versions above 10.6 for macOS. For desktop, the app supports PC versions with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista as well as XP.
- The app’s compatibility is impressive.
- Mobistealth runs smoothly on both desktops and smartphones.
- The feature variety is impressive.
- The keylogger feature is impressive. It records all the keystrokes made on the phone.
- The app does not offer the functionality of block any website or contact on the phone.
- There is no option of setting alerts on particular words or contacts.
- Some customer reviews talk about problems with download and installation.
Last we have Flexispy on our list. This app also runs smoothly on both Android and iPhone devices. The feature variety is good enough and takes care of your basic and advanced monitoring needs. Flexispy monitors text messages, calls, social media chats, instant messaging apps, emails, and a lot more. You can record keystrokes and even access the camera phone remotely.
You can also access the phone remotely and perform numerous actions.
Flexispy is an expensive monitoring app. To enjoy the full functionality of the features, you have to spend on a yearly package worth $349.
Flexispy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Flexispy supports Android OS from 4.x to 9.x. However, for iOS, the app works on devices running iOS 9.1 or below. Jailbreak is required to use this app on an iPhone, which is never recommended as it makes the device vulnerable to attacks. It brings significant changes to the phone as well, which could make the phone user suspicious.
- The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and runs smoothly
- The feature range is good
- The users can enjoy many advanced features.
- Flexispy is expensive.
- For the full functionality of features on both Android and iPhone, rooting the Android device and Jailbreaking the iPhone is a must.
Features are the most important aspect of a monitoring app. But compatibility and price have to be considered as well. Out of all these three apps, we rank Xnspy on top and give it first place because it checks all the right boxes, has numerous advanced features and is budget-friendly as well. Anyone looking for a mobile spy app that fulfills all monitoring needs without ripping you off of your money could consider Xnspy.