We often see that people struggle to decide which Bunkie board will be the perfect one for them. A Bunkie board buying guide helps you get an overview of a varied list of boards to make your decision easier.
A good foundation is necessary to give you comfortable and power-sleep. Like, the top Bunkie boards guarantee to provide a supportive foundation for your bed for a lengthy period.
Nowadays, Bunkie boards are found in varied categories, dimensions, and structures. For which you may be confused about buying the right product for you.
This Bunkie board buying guide aims to solve your problem regarding selecting the right one for you. Keep Reading.
Bunkie Board Buying Guide
A Bunkie board buying guide objective is to provide an overview of the Bunkie board and the top board available in the market. Thus, helping you to choose the right one for you.
This buying guide focuses on the subsequent subjects:
- What is a Bunkie Board?
- How is a Bunkie board useful?
- How much it cost?
What is a Bunkie Board?
Bunkie board gives a solid base that provides your bed with more support and power. It is fitted above the edge and below the mattress.
Usually, the wideness of a Bunk board is from 1 to 3 inches. It can be used for different types of mattresses.
The top panels are built in such a creative way that even if you move, no noise is created. They are available in 4 categories; King, Queen, Full, Twin.
How is a Bunkie board useful?
Sound sleep depends on the comfort of our bed to a great extent. Along with buying the right mattress, the arrangement also makes a difference. It is mainly useful for giving a sound sleep.
The main advantages of Bunkie board are:
- It is incredibly best for those who have a small-sized bed or little space in their bedroom.
- It can be used with all bed dimensions, particularly with adjacent boards on the foundation.
- The board helps to increase the duration of the bed by providing support to it.
- The top boards don’t create any sound due to movement.
- If one is suffering from back pain often, this board’s use may diminish your pain.
So, for the following reasons, it is useful to use a Bunk board.
How much it cost?
The cost of a Bunk board varies based on the size of the bunk board. Larger the size, the more pricey it will be. For example, a twin board will cost less than a king or queen-sized bunk board.
Other than the size, some other factors may also affect the cost of the boar. Like, the colors, designs, textures, appearances, etc. Usually, the price varies from 50 USD to 100 USD.
5 types of Bunkie boards
Here, we list five types of Bunkie boards that you can consider buying. By looking at their pros and cons, you can easily decide the board that will be suitable for you to buy.
Zinus Bunkie Board
Zinus Bunkie Board is made of top-quality steel and is perfect for all types of mattresses. It can increase the bed up to 1.6 inches.
- Powerful Bunkie board.
- Fast lock structure
- Simple Connection.
- Extra sustenance is available for hybrid beds(Zinus Deepak) and memory foam beds(Zinus Annamarie).
- It contains cushioned tape to diminish any sound caused due to moving.
- Smaller in size for those who want more than a 1.6-inch.
- Not appropriate for children
Signature Bunkie Board
The signature Bunkie board gives the additional support that your bed needs. It is made of the best quality of steel and provides a strong base for any bunk bed.
- Best worth steel structure.
- Exceptional sustenance.
- Fast assembly period.
- Gives the best result for memory foam beds
- Not suitable for children.
- Create Sound due to movement.
- Not appropriate for all types of beds.
Split Foundation Bunkie Board
The split foundation Bunkie board gives a strong base for any beds. It provides extra support to the mattress, thus increasing your bed duration. It can increase the bed up to 1.5 inches.
- No connection is necessary.
- Dependable product.
- Lowest in cost compared to other boards.
- keep your bed in good condition
- Very simple.
Spinal Bunkie Board
The spinal Bunkie board is made of wood planks and enclosed in top-class cloth. It is strong and can increase the bed up to 2 inches.
- Typical bunkie board available at a friendly cost.
- Excellent to use in the case of memory foam beds.
- Not very much Long-lasting.
Wolf Bunkie Board
Wolf Bunkie board is a very simple board that is usually covered in gray fabric. It may not be very powerful compared to the above boards listed, but it is still a worthy product.
- Pleasant to use.
- Powerful Bunkie board.
- Appropriate for the children.
- Simple still expensive.
- Not suitable for high or squeaky beds.
Therefore, these are the 5 types of Bunkie boards that you can consider buying from. You must purchase the board that seems convenient to you.
Hopefully, this Bunkie board buying guide has helped you know about different board types with their pros and cons.
The bunk boards are very affordable as they cost significantly less compared to the box spring expense. It gives the body the relaxation that it needs to sleep. The demand for buying bunk boards is gradually increasing with the passing days.
Therefore, select a Bunkie board of precise size and width to relish the excellent nap experience. I hope now you can choose the right board that will be perfect for you.